BRUSH FOR LIFE
WHAT IS BRUSHING FOR LIFE?
Brushing for life is a borough led programme for 0 to 5 year olds. It gives advice and guidance on brushing correctly and safely. To help you take care of your child’s teeth we are offering a free pack containing a tooth brush, tooth paste and leaflet as well as offering advice on how to care for your child’s teeth.
TIPS ON KEEPING YOUR CHILDS TEETH HEALTHY
• Brush teeth as soon as they appear in the mouth
• Brush teeth twice a day, last thing at night is the most important time
• Spit tooth paste out, but do not rinse tooth paste away
• Try to keep any sugary foods and drinks to mealtimes only
• Introduce a free flow cup from six months, and discourage baby bottle use from one year
• Take your child to the dentist by their first birthday.
Contact the Centre on 01895 556 092 for more information and how to receive your free Brush4life pack.